The Liebster award is a chain award that was created by bloggers and is a tradition to make new friends in the blogging community.
We were nominated by Read by Amanda. Thank you for this, we have only been blogging for about a month but it is so great to be part of such a supportive and welcoming community. Hope you have fun learning a little more about us and make sure to click on the links of the bloggers that we’ve nominated.
Here are the rules:
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer 11 questions from your nominator
- Nominate 11 new and obscure bloggers
- Come up with 11 questions for them to answer
- Inform your nominees
11 Random Facts About Us:
- We’re both grew up on Capitol Hill (Seattle).
- We are avid Seattle sports fans, and Chicago Blackhawks fans.
- We both Starbucks gold card members.
- We both spend too much money on books.
- One of us hasn’t read Harry Potter.
- We both have family in England, hence why we are in love with all things British.
- We’re still emotionally distraught from The Fault in Our Stars.
- We’ve known to get into heated discussions comparing the movie to the book.
- We are currently reading The 100 by Kass Morgan.
- We’ve just hit 100 followers on Instagram.
- We enjoy napping a little too much.
Questions we were asked:
1. What is your most anticipated read of this year?
We are extremely excited for Kiera Cass’ The Heir, which is being released soon!
2. What author do you most want to meet?
J.K. Rowling. She’s so inspirational and humble, but I would probably start crying if I did.
3. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life which would you choose?
That’s a very difficult question, but I think Pride and Prejudice.
4. How often do you try to post on your blog?
We try and post two to three times a week, sometimes even little things like book recommendations or updates on our lives.
5. When did you start blogging?
We’ve only been blogging for about a month, but it has been so much fun.
6. Buddy the elf, whats your favorite color?
7. Have you ever stayed up all night to finish a book?
Yes, especially with all these new YA books coming out, many all nighters have happened.
8. What is one weird habit that you do?
I constantly clasp and unclasp my watch.
9. What is one book that everyone has read but you haven’t?
I haven’t read All The Bright Things, but it is on my TBR!
10. What is your favorite place to eat out?
There’s a great pizza place in Seattle called Pagliacci’s Pizza that we love. If you’re ever in the area, you should check it out.
11. Have you ever thought of writing your own book?
No, it takes a lot of creativity and effort to write a book, and honestly we enjoy reading the stories more than writing them!
Blogs We Nominate:
- One’s Little Opinion
- Claudia Victoria – Pens Marking
- The Booked List
- Jess – Jessjustreads
- Assia Shahin
- Alyse Campbell
- Book Hooked
- Maf’s Crazy BookLife
- Alice – Alice and The Books
- Fairy Tales with Tea
- Finding Magic In The Books
11 Questions for the blogs:
- If you could meet one character who would it be and why?
- What’s your favorite bookstore?
- Where do you enjoy reading the most?
- eBook or physical copy?
- Do you like books on tape?
- If you could have ask any author one question, what would it be?
- What was the worst fictional death?
- Do you often prefer the movie or the book?
- What are you currently reading?
- If you could have any book (books not yet published can be considered), what would it be?
- Where do you read?