Thank you to The Bibliotheque for nominating us for the Sisterhood of World Bloggers tag!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog in your post.
- Answer the questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided.
- Nominate ten other bloggers (or up to 10).
- Create ten questions for your nominees and notify them of their nominations.
- Coffee or tea? – I know it’s a classic but I find it always tells me something about the person 🙂
- Tea! We love a good English Breakfast 🙂
- Why did you start a blog in the first place?
- We love to read and recommend books to friends and family, so we thought this would be a fun way of doing it!
- What is your guilty pleasure? – One that you can tell us 😉
- Spending way too much money on books, it is a problem 🙂
- Which book have you read and loved but never admitted it?
- Hmmm, that is a tough one….Twilight when I first read it!
- Describe your perfect Sunday
- Curling up with my best friend (and co-blogger) reading and hanging out with my cat.
- Sea or mountain?
- Sea, We live in Seattle and love the water!
- Which is the book that you would like to see turned into tv/cinema?
- The Selection would be a perfect tv show!
- Who is your book-boyfriend/book-girlfriend of all times?
- Etienne St. Clare from Anna and the French Kiss, we swoon every time over him.
- Physical book or ebook?
- Physical book, but sometimes ebooks are so much easier for traveling!
- Random confession of your choice
- I own three complete sets of Harry Potter, – two are American sets and one is the British version..oops 🙂
- Princessica of Books
- Amanda Nicole Books
- The Paperback Palace
- Books In Her Head
- Books for Two
- Beatrice Learns to Read
- Pretty Prose
The Nominee’s Questions:
- Who is your favorite author and why?
- If you could meet any literary character, who would it be?
- What book turned movie would you remake?
- Who is your favorite literary heroine/hero
- What is your favorite thing about book blogging?
- If you could hangout with any author for a day, who would it be?
- What is your ideal reading spot?
- What is your favorite movie that was originally a book?
- If you could have any book, released or soon to be released, what book would it be?
- What’s your favorite vacation spot?